Section Six - Additional materials
Videos, exercises, books, games, papers and so on (updated regularly)
Last update: 10-july-2021Additional materials for section one - SDGs
The website of the SDGs of Unesco.
Additional materials for section two - environmental sustainability
The Doughnut model by Kate Rawhorth and the accompanying TedTalk below (15 minutes)
Kurzgesagt on plastic pollution (6 minutes):
If you are really into it: this documentary (24 minutes):
Kurzgesagt wonders if it is too late to stop climate change (10 minutes):
Fantastic visualisation of rainfall in Europe 2070-2100 (Living Maps).
Additional materials for section three - materials
- The ‘truth’ about planned obsolescence of tech on bbc.com;
- Anatomy of an AI System (website);
- An online course on circular economy by the TU Delft;
- An online course for Engineering design of circular products;
- Infographic on circular economy;
- Website with all kinds of information on the circular economy.
A 12 minute talk about the Fairphone:
Additional materials for section four - energy efficiency
- What are the most energy efficient programming languages?
- Why we need to become Luddites for the climate (The Guardian).
Additional materials for section five - ecomodernism
- Article on ScienceFocus.com on artificial meat;
- The website of the Wageningen University on smart farming;
- A book by Aaron Bastani on times of plenty and a new model: Fully Automated Luxury Communism;
A peak into the future of solar energy (6 minutes):
The future of synthetic meat (8 minutes):
Koert van Mensvoort meats the future (13 minutes):
Kurzgesagt on geoengineering (9 minutes):
Do you have a suggestion let us know at email@example.com